Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a highly motivated Head of Global Retail Performance & Growth (m/f/d) who is responsible for developing and implementing an innovative and competitive retail strategy for our global distribution network in an omnichannel context.What you can expect:
- Pro-actively identify and leverage new business potentials and drive indepently projects to improve transparency on business performance and develop actions to deliver additional results
- Enhance cross-functional performance review processes to drive global retail performance/progess across all channels (Store, SiS, Outlets) including collaboration andrefinement of tools/systems that enable this
- Key interface for regional senior retail management to align and implement global retail priorities and enhance the overall performance including ongoing iteration and optimization
- Consolidate market developments/requirements and develop related business concepts for the strategic process optimization accordingly, always in line with the HUGO BOSS specific needs, and develop a clear Growth Framework that guides division decision making andprioritization
- Partner with global markets and global/head office functions to develop, drive and deliver effective activations and pop-ups as well as business-parallel opportunities (hospitality, travel)
- Lead new and innovative flagship store formats (HALO Stores) to bring new retail standards to life and measure their impact including the definition of requirements to "win" in these spaces alongside iteration of global retail operations/processes to ensure a seamless andoptimized customer journey
- Successfully completed Master/MBA or comparable
- 6-8years of experience in inhouse consultany (strategic) retail roles , including proven track record focusing on the definition and realization of relevant KPIs
- Previous experience in the Fashion and Luxury Industry
- Profound understanding of Retail practices and processes
- Proven leaderships skills and willing approach to change
- International experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to collect, analyse and present data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English is required)
#LI-SP1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.