About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
In this role, you will embody Do The Right Thing by protecting People, Assets, and Brands. You will work in an energized, fast paced environment focused on creating a safe environment for our employees, teams, and customers; this is critical to driving our Brand Power, Enduring Customer Relationships, and exuding our commitment to Team and Values. You'll need to understand the big picture strategy and work with cross-functional teams and external partners.What You'll Do
Protect the safety, security, and integrity of Gap Inc. by leading and/or overseeing all investigations within their specific business environment. Provides direct investigative oversight or support for international markets as assigned. Mitigates enterprise risk by driving standards and program compliance within their specific business environment, recovering inventory, initiating monetary recoveries, employing root cause analysis, and implementing corrective action measures to drive improvement.
Protect the safety, security, and integrity of Gap Inc. by leading and/or overseeing all investigations within their specific business environment. Provides direct investigative oversight or support for international markets as assigned. Mitigates enterprise risk by driving standards and program compliance within their specific business environment, recovering inventory, initiating monetary recoveries, employing root cause analysis, and implementing corrective action measures to drive improvement.Who You Are
* Conduct and manage investigations specializing in theft and fraud within specific business environments.
* Train and develop the Global Asset Protection organization capabilities specific to investigative tools, resources, policies, and procedures.
* Ensure investigation standards are compliant with local, state, and federal, requirements, and company policy.
* Develop, implement, and share investigative resources.
* Identify trends related to theft, fraud, and loss and develop and implement solutions for identification and resolution.
* Support peer investigations across the organization.
* Work with law enforcement and the criminal justice system toward case resolution when applicable.Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $82,500 - $109,400 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.