The Client Relations Manager holds the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in every client interaction. His or her passion for Tiffany is conveyed in every conversation and an entrepreneurial spirit is prevalent. The love of building their own business by nurturing client relationships and developing new client relationships.
They act as a technical subject matter expert of our gemstones and jewelry designs to navigate through the successful close of consultative and often complex transactions. Partner with internal and external sources (Client Relations, store leadership, partners, new and existing clients) and provide expertise to support the development of the High End and High Jewelry business in the market with exceptional focus on growing the over $75K VIC clients. Through a strong partnership with Market Leadership and Client Relations the role will focus on high end business, client retention and development strategies while identifying and recruiting new high potential prospects.
They will attend internal and external local and regional events, network to meeting new high potential clients that will lead to facilitating tailored presentations and client consultations. They will proactively develop strategies to build sales through outreach to existing and high potential new clients, capture client data for the purpose of curating client experiences, building relationships, and personalizing future client development opportunities, while also representing the brand at the highest level.
They will be responsible for managing the High End and High Jewellery business by keeping track of sales, deposits and commitments across the market. We are looking for a high motivated Client Relations Manager (m/f/d) for our Northern Europe Cluster.Key Accountabilities Client Development:
Deepen the relationship with clients to drive lifetime loyalty and spend:
- Consistently achieve or exceed annual sales goal, with a particular focus on growing VVIC client spend and High Jewelry
- Proactively develop strategies in partnership with Client Relations and Store leadership
- Actively participate in annual and High Jewelry selling events, such as Blue Book and Spring Event
- Utilize product knowledge expertise to drive sales, influence decision making and maximize sales opportunities
- Create intimate relationships with new and existing clients, leading to increased spending and repeat business
- Capture Data and leverage clienteling tools. Cultivate new and existing client base
- Build loyalty of client base in the market; Increase retention and frequency; achieve outpaced sales growth
Elevate Client Experience at every opportunity:
- Continue to elevate and enhance the end-to-end client experience while remaining true to the spirit of the Tiffany brand culture
- Partner with Client Relations team to create "money can't buy" experiences that surprise and delight the client
- Cultivation of relationship with clients thought outside entertainment and event attendance
- Create and host selling events e.g. tastings, dinners, brand experiences & Maison visits
Develop the High-End Business across the market by sharing knowledge and expertise:
- Support client portfolio management and client strategy
- Prepare and lead client strategy for all HJ Events
- Act as a technical subject matter expert of our gemstones and jewelry designs
- Monitor and track HJ Sales
- Follow through on client commitments, deposits, and support markets with their post event client strategy
- Responsible for budgets and personal T&E.
- Luxury industry experience
- Previous experience in a client relations/client facing role
- Several years of client relations/ private clients experience
- Must be creative with a high taste level
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken in German and English, other languages are a plus