Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a highly motivated Dutch speaking Customer Advisor (m/f/d)who is passionate about fashionto strengthen our Global Retail Customer Care team as soon as possible. In this role you willl handle inquiries via telephone, email and chat about delivery, returns, payments and a lot more!What you can expect:
- You are the first point of contact for our end customers across all sales channels and common communication channels (phone, email, live chat, social media) in first and second level
- You work independently on the questions concerning our products, processes products, processes, orders and complaints
- With a sense for fashion and new trends inspire customers with our products and offer competent advice and outfit creation for different occasions
- You provide our store employees with process-related questions/problems a quick help and solutions
- In Retail Customer Care, we are the interface between customers and HUGO BOSS. In order to constantly improve the customer customer experience, we are in regular contact with the regularly with the specialist departments and and provide targeted feedback, reports and ideas
- A successfully completed commercial training and initial relevant professional experience
- Very good language and communication skills in Dutchand/or English/German plus another european language
- Interest in fashion, fashion and trends
- A strong customer orientation and a strong team player mentality
- High problem-solving competence with a proactive and innovative approach
- Good knowledge and safe handling of the common hardware and software as well as a pronounced technical affinity
- Your focus is customer satisfaction, strong service and offering consumer oriented solutions
- Flexibility and willing to work in shift system (5 days a week between Mo-Sa. 8-20 clock) and in the seasonal business (sale phases)
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.