We are seeking a Campaign Manager with a strong passion for Running to work on On's global campaigns/ projects for our most committed runners- the Dedicated Runners.
As a Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and overseeing all aspects of our campaign initiatives. You will play a pivotal role in shaping On's public image, promoting our messages, and achieving our goals. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated person with a proven track record in campaign management/ Marketing and a strong passion for driving positive change. Your key responsibility involves overseeing the entire process, starting with the Marketing brief, concept ideation, production and culminating in the final rollout. You will report to the Global Marketing Lead with whom you will continually align on strategic goals for your community.
- Campaign management: Collaborate with the Creative Studio and Studio producer to develop state-of-the-art campaigns, with a strong focus on optimizing the consumer journey along the marketing funnel. Monitor budget allocation and carefully schedule project timelines, all while fostering an environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Cross-functional collaboration: Engage in close collaboration with regional teams across Americas, APAC, and EMEA, as well as various cross-functional teams such as Athlete Management, Sales, Brand Communications, Strategy & Product amongst other critical functions
- Problem-solving and ownership: Demonstrate exceptional problem-solving skills, project management expertise, and effective communication across all levels of stakeholders. Drive projects forward, meet tight timelines, prioritize tasks, and find solutions while maintaining a positive and collaborative spirit
- A minimum of 3 -4 years of experience in Campaign Management in a creative advertising agency or Marketing team
- Proven track record in successfully coordinating multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish
- Strong understanding of 360° marketing campaigns and the ability to develop integrated marketing strategies
- Excellent problem-solving, project management, and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight timelines, prioritize tasks, and find solutions without compromising quality or positivity
- Exceptional initiative, attention to detail, and follow-through skills while keeping sight of the bigger picture
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in Asana and Google Workspace is a plus
Meet The Team
We're the friend who shows you where to find city adventures, the run crew captain who won't let you slow into the finish, the trail runner who pushes you to the summit to soak up the sunrise. We love getting to know our community and finding out what they want and need. We're always looking for new, interesting ways to communicate our products - so if you have an idea that could be our new secret weapon, speak up and run with it (literally)!
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.