This is your opportunity to become a core part of On's Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) team and take on the responsibility to lead On's Indigo Beijing Retail Store.
You will be in charge of the store's overall performance and delivering exceptional customer service every day. You will oversee all store related operations from inventory to IT systems to customer flows, as well as all internal team related responsibilities and external partnerships (e.g. community building & hosting regular runs).
- Continuously embrace and communicate On's values and brand philosophy in team and customer interactions
- Manage schedules for all store members, collaborate with our Talent team for talent administration & development (e.g. payroll, onboarding, career progression and recruiting)
- Take responsibility for store performance and monitoring of relevant store KPIs
- Oversee inventory management and BoH (Back-of-House) processes for optimized stock levels and FoH (Front-of-House) operations for exceptional customer service
- Support piloting, innovation, and implementation of new retail solutions
- Execute product strategy and work closely with our sales planning and retail marketing team for assortment selection and visual merchandising
- Other duties as needed
- 6+ years of experience in a customer-focused setting including managerial responsibilities
- Operational retail experience in a sports, tech and / or fashion environment is a strong plus
- A collaborative team player with strong interpersonal, hospitality and communication skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and exceptional organizational skills to proactively anticipate future store needs
- Mother tongue: Chinese Mandarin
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a young consumer brand, the DTC (Direct-to-Consumer) team at On is a fast-paced place to be. Together with your store team and leadership as well as the global DTC Retail team, you will help to revolutionize conventional retail business and deliver the WOW to our customers on a daily basis.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.