At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
The HR Operations Coordinator is a key role within the HR Operations Team. Responsible for the completion of employee lifecycle processes and resolution of HR queries triaged by the HR Service Desk Team. This role requires strong attention to detail, a background in delivering excellent customer service, and a proactive approach to their role.
The HR Operations Coordinator will demonstrate creativity in working with the wider team to identify and implement solutions to continuously enhance how we operate. The role works in partnership with the wider HR function (including Payroll, in-country HR Business Partners, Reward Operations, and Employee Relations) to ensure that a consistent HR service is provided to our colleagues. This role is based in Leeds.RESPONSIBILITIES
- End to end responsibility for administering all payroll related data including processing starters, leavers, employee changes, leave of absence, employee status regarding right to work in the UK and other ad hoc requests using SAP.
- Provide information to 3rd parties as required with regards to employment status and salary etc.
- Deliver all agreed calendared employee lifecycle events ensuring compliance with policy and legislation are met
- Maintain all employee files as legally required
- Act as the first point of contact for all HR queries through multiple channels achieving a first touch resolution for 80% of queries. Working with Advisors , HRM's and Centres of Expertise to escalate unresolved queries
- Update organisation charts to reflect an accurately proposed organisation structures
- Respond to ad hoc reporting requests using SAP and Excel.
- Support HR Advisor as required with employee lifecycle events and provide note taking support for disciplinary cases
- Conducting investigation meetings with line managers and/or Asset and Profit Protection as required.
- To support and coach line managers on absence management, in particular in cases of long term absence; utilising the external Occupational Health provider and Corporate Health and Safety Manager where appropriate.
- Manage maternity cases within designated client group with support of HR Advisors where necessary.
- Provide advice and coaching in relation to HR systems
- Fluent in both French and English.
- Identify any concerns regarding service delivery and performance to the leadership team.
- Thrives on making recommendations that provide solutions and efficiencies and presenting proposals at team meetings.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. With the ability to listen and connect with the ability to listen and connect with the customer.
- Develop a clear understanding of all HR processes and their application.
- Work as a member of the Employee Services team, maximise customer satisfaction.
- Participate in information sharing with other members of the Employee Services team.
- Identify trends and share recommendations for improvement with the team and Continuous Improvement Advisor.
- Use acquired experience/ knowledge for relationship building and training.
- Get pro-actively involved in cross HR teaming when required.
- Feel confident to speak openly with team members.
- CIPD desirable.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || HR || BBS - HR SHARED SERVICES || n/a ||