Maternity Cover Position - Fixed Term Contract POSITION SUMMARY:
The Operations co-ordinator reports to the Village Operations and Services Director and supports the Village Operations department in all administrative tasks.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Provides all administrative support to the Operations department across all the various disciplines including daily operations, contracts, brand support, finance admin, peak trading preparations.
- Is responsible for coordinating weekly operations meetings and contractor SLA meetings
- Assists Team members in the follow up actions coming out of these meetings.
- Is contact person for external suppliers & contractors (Follow up on issues with various contractors and maintain Operations files.)
- Maintains all operational files in good order, copies, manages correspondence (faxes, letters, emails, telephone calls), and oversees layout of documents, booklets, and files.
- Produces, coordinates and follows up all purchase orders for the Operations department
- Co-ordinate the procurement of required operations materials as requested
- Liaises between Operations, Retail, Retail Development and other Departments on various items.
- Manages Operations database and consistently updates information on Brands and tenants.
- Provides assistance with day to day management of Operational Employees - handymen, security, and cleaning.
- Has preferably a degree in Office Management /Administrative Management/Translator
- Experience in a retail or customer service related environment is advantageous
- Time Management : has excellent organisational skills.
- Computer: has good knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook, …)
- Team player
- Flexible and pro-active attitude
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Eye for detail.