JOB SUMMARYJOB DESCRIPTION Operational Excellence
Drive the Business & Deliver Results
- Be the operational expert, being fully versed in all operational standards, policies, procedures and guidelines for all aspects.
- Supervise and provide support in all operational responsibilities to ensure the timely execution of all deliveries, markdowns, transfers, damages, RTVs, customer shipments and holds, replenishment, shipping and receiving, sales analysis and reporting, in order to maintain inventory accuracy and ideal product flow, and to achieve business goals.
- Manage the store uniform program including ordering and maintenance.
- Ensure maximization and effectiveness of storage & capacity of all product categories to include sales floor and back of house.
- Ensure the store is adequately prepared for trade , including execution of all start/end of day procedures.
- Ensure inventory accuracy of all merchandise & other company assets (props, fixtures, etc.).
- Serve as store technology expert in key operational systems , including but not limited to Tulip, radios and headsets, SAP Fiori, Aptos POS; able to utilize, trouble-shoot and train.
- Manage all aspects of online fulfillment solutions where necessaryensuring visibility to the Store Management and Corporate Teams
- Ensure proper care of all in-store devices to sustain longevity. Troubleshoot and partner with Help Desk when needed.
- Support the Paris Store teams in the execution of standard procedures as and when required.
Leadership & People Management
- Ensure disciplined, business-focused management of inventory levels (i.e. supplies, beverages, packaging and maintenance).
- Manage your BOH resources in a strategic, business-focused manner; ensure effective scheduling around product deliveries, peak periods and key events.
- Work to minimize loss due to POS errors, receiving errors and damages through proper training on and execution of operational policies and procedures.
Support the Customer Experience
- Lead by example and model behavior that reflects the company's core values .
- Appropriately manage conflict and take ownership for your part in the team dynamic in a calm, objective & fact-based manner.
- Serve as a member of the store leadership team.
- In partnership with the Store Management team, support team performance & growth recognizing the contribution of others and celebrating success.
- Provide consistent BOH training & coaching including BOH responsibilities, company guidelines and inventory management.
- Partner with the Paris Leadership Team to ensure effective store communications, including but not limited to cascade of key information from corporate partners & execution of team meetings.
- Display a strong commitment to self-development and growth.
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive and team oriented.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- Run product to the floor, ship product to customers, and conduct transfers and markdowns per Store Communications directives.
- In partnership with the Leadership Team, work with PR/Marketing to execute special event needs.
- Understand and be able to train on the radio communication guidelines in partnership with Store Management.
- Partner with the Leadership team to resolve customer service issues , particularly in the areas of product damages, repairs, exchanges/transfers, dry cleaning, courier services, associate wardrobe, etc.
- Ensure a high level of customer service through extensive product knowledge and product ownership.
- Ensure the use of coach and train to all technology tools available to support the customer experience.
- Lead by example to support an environment that consistently delivers transformational customer experiences.
- Assist sales associates through communication and follow-through on customer requests to drive a transformational experience for every customer.
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .