- Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible colleagues
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
- Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
- Enhanced benefits: pet, home & auto insurance & more
- 401(k) plan options available
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Growth potential opportunities
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdale's & Macy's Stores
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way. Job Overview:
Bloomingdale's is seeking a service leader for the position of a Recovery Floor Supervisor. The Recovery Floor Supervisor is a partner to the Operations Team in directing all daily activities on the sales floor and stockrooms with creating a clean neat and organized shopping environment for our customers. They will motivate the recovery team to maintain clean, neat and organized shopping environment for our customers. Essential Functions:
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Sets high standards and motivates people to meet objectives, enjoys being on the selling floor training and developing a team of Support Associates.
- Train, motivate and develop staff to reach their fullest potential.
- Drive service, creating an OUTSTANDING shopping for our guests.
- Create a positive work environment, recognize and celebrate positive performance.
- Listen and respond to the customer's needs to improve service.
- Ensure all procedures, policies, exposure standards and shortage awareness are thoroughly understood.
- Maintain floor and fitting room presentation standards.
- No Education Required.
- 1-2 years direct experience preferred.
- Ability to empower and develop a team.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Requires periods of walking, standing, communicating, reaching, crouching and climbing ladders.
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions.
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs.