About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The Tommy Hilfiger Global Store Design and Visual Experience department is responsible for providing consumers the most compelling store and showroom experience through concept design, visual merchandising and windows across all channels and markets. Working collaboratively with the APAC, Americas and EMEA regions, this central team delivers the strategy, concepts and tools needed for regional rollout.
The Windows and Showrooms design team oversee the creative strategy and seasonal concepts for windows and showrooms worldwide, working in close collaboration with Global Marketing to bring our big brand stories to life in our consumer touchpoints. The Position
The Specialist Windows & Showrooms Concept Design, part of the Windows & Showrooms team reporting to the Senior Manager Windows & Showrooms Concepts, works collaboratively as a part of a design team to create impactful window and showroom concepts for rollout worldwide. Key responsibilities include:
The Ideal Candidate
- Partner with Windows & Showrooms Concept team to design & develop creative windows & showrooms concepts across Tommy Hilfiger and Tommy Jeans for all channels
- Support concept development including creative research, mood boards, concept sketching, material research and spatial planning, working across 2D and 2D projects
- Create detailed design drawings and construction packs, working with external vendors on the production and build of each project
- Create artworks & graphics for large scale print and production
- Partner with Project Manager and Production Specialist on detailed briefings for regional production and rollout
- Partner with other creative teams to ensure visual alignment across consumer touchpoints
- Support remotely the delivery and roll out of seasonal concepts to the global PVH showroom locations (30+) and regional teams
- Support in key window and showroom installations
What You Can Expect From Us
- Related university degree 4+ years' work experience in window & interior design
- A passion for global retail, art and design trends
- Experience in graphic design and creating artwork
- Highly skilled in Sketchup is essential to the role
- Knowledge of V-Ray for rendering.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Confident user of AutoCAD to create technical drawings for production
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook and Excel
- Understanding of materials, techniques and design methods with a strong eye for design detail
- Enthusiasm and understanding of sustainability principles and circular design
- Solutions minded with a positive strategic, creative and collaborative approach
- Ability to time manage responsibilities in accordance with deadlines
- Fluent English communication skills [written and spoken]
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.