Process Analyst SCPD
Supply Chain Process Development DEPARTMENT Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The SCPD-Product & Price team sits within the Supply Chain Process Development department that works for all brands within PVH: Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. The department drives synergies and streamlines processes and tools across all divisions to raise efficiency and drive profitability. It acts as a link between business and IT to drive new developments and projects in the area of Merchandising, Sales and Buying, provide tools and fulfill training needs.
The department works cross-divisional with the product divisions, Central Operations, IT, Brand Merchandising, Digital Selling, B2B, e-Commerce and Retail teams.
As a Process Analyst in the SCPD - Product & Price team you are working on supporting the business teams in their day-to-day activities in the area of product master data and you are involved with cross functional projects of small to medium complexity aiming to change and improve current divisional processes.
You are responsible for supporting existing processes and delivering projects covering a wide range of divisional processes around seasonal and style set-up, merchandising and master data. It is important that you have a clear understanding of business/process requirements through detailed investigation and that you are capable of translating them into technical requirements. The role involves interaction and cooperation of stakeholders across various business teams in various offices and different time zones. Therefore it is essential that you have excellent social, communication and management skills.
This role works closely with IT, covering different systems supporting divisional processes (PLM, SAP FMS, PIM, DAM, Selling tools).
The role will report to the Manager SCPD.Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate:
- Supports the business teams on their day to day work regarding product master data.
- Responsible for testing new developments or enhancements to merchandising processes.
- Participates in cross functional projects as a subject matter expert on master data topics
- Gives training and provides support to Super Users in the divisions.
- Analyses and monitors cross divisional processes, in areas of product master data (SAP, PLM, PIM, DAM, Sales tools).
- Works closely with other members of the SCPD - Product & Price team and other SCPD teams to ensure alignment with other systems and applications.
- Works closely with IT and participates in IT/business related projects.
- Supports the Manager and the team on analyzing and mapping business processes of small to medium complexity in the area of product master data
- University Degree in Business, Economics, Management or equivalent, at an internationally minded Business School
- 2-4 years of working experience, preferably in fashion/retail industry or consultancy
- Very good analytical skills. Ability to understand user needs and translate them into business requirements / flows
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Experience with SAP and PLM, preferable in Master Data.
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Attention to details
- Affinity with IT is a strong plus
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment and priorities
- Good communication skills and strong team player
- Deadline-Oriented, organized, ambitious, motivated and able to perform in hectic work environment
- Problem solver and "can do" mentality
- Interest in apparel/fashion business
- You like to think along with others and do not hesitate to come up with your own ideas
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.