About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The EMEA Creative Services team is a creative hub within the DTC organization, responsible for providing consumers the most compelling store and showroom experience in the region based on the global direction delivered by the TH Store Design & Visual Experience department in the Amsterdam global Tommy Hilfiger headquarters, and the CK Global department based in the New York global Calvin Klein headquarters. Overseeing the creation of VM & Windows guidelines, sampling and production of window concepts, showroom operations, and regional product presentation training, this EMEA department ensures regional DTC success in close collaboration with the market hubs.
The TH VM & Windows team produce and deliver guidelines and tools to the EMEA markets based on the overarching strategy and concepts from the global teams, ensuring brand consistency and commerciality across retail and wholesale. Production and implementation of global window concepts and campaigns are managed in accordance with the brand calendar.The Position
The Specialist Design Development, part of the TH EMEA VM & Windows team reporting to the Manager Windows, delivers and executes all seasonal window creative concepts across the EMEA region with consistency and visual excellence based on direction from the TH Global Windows team. Key responsibilities include:
The Ideal Candidate
- Deliver and drive the development of the TH global window concepts from sampling through to installation across all store tiering and channels for the EMEA region
- Collate images of final installations and provide feedback to the markets on execution and local delivery
- When required, travel onsite to support with key installations and monitor quality control of installation and execution
- Partner closely with Senior Specialist Planning and Production and Manager Windows to leverage install support from local teams and vendors and collaboratively build a sense of community within the extended teams with a common goal to raise visual standards
- Be the "go to" expert with regards to production methods, materials and sustainability across props and print for the EMEA region
- Seek out new materials, substrates and processes for window props and tools and feedback to TH global windows team
- Work closely with the global Project Manager Windows and Showrooms on all samples, materials, and production information to ensure required premium props and materials are consistent with concept designs
- Work with Senior Specialist Planning and Production to ensure clear direction to markets through installation guidelines, preparation meetings and feedback sessions to ensure seamless installations and consistent visual excellence at all touch points.
- Maintain all working production files & design models, constantly assessing new ways to improve efficiencies and processes within the team in collaboration with Visual Operations team
- Develop and nurture strong working relationships with the hubs and global windows team
- Related university degree + 2-4 years' work experience within project management, prop production or set building
- Excellent knowledge of materials and production methods
What You Can Expect From Us
- Excellent knowledge of MS office & Adobe Creative Suite software
- Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills
- Ability to multitask between projects and work streams
- Practical skills for supporting window installations including an ability to travel when required
- Fluent English communication skills [written and spoken]
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.