Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The Technology Department drives the digital agenda of PVH. Within it, Technology Operations team (TechOps) is responsible for all TECH operations: finance, compliance, vendor management, communication. You will report to the Head of TechOps.The Position
The Senior Coordinator Business Operations, is responsible for process and operations execution and optimization, procure-to-pay, and contract management.
- Review all contracts prior to signoff.
- Register contract in overview file.
- Store contract on central drive and Legisway.
- Lead bi-weekly alignment meeting with Procurement, Legal and Security.
- Follow up on renewals of SoW of preferred partners.
- Filter, answer or redirect all incoming queries from internal stakeholders + external vendors.
- Be the SPOC for all matters related to new contracts and requests and ensure the procedure is being followed by all stakeholders.
Procure to Pay
The Ideal Candidate
- Communicate system update with users.
- Train new users on how to use Coupa.
- Onboard and off board users and vendors
- Provide feedback to PO of Coupa of system.
- Support with testing new functions in Coupa.
- Issue purchase requisition
- Communicate with vendors payment status.
- Follow up with approvers on invoices pending to approve.
- Follow up on invoices with Accounts Payable team on invoices that are pending their action or resolution.
- Excited/passionate about exploring innovation in vendor operations and how this can benefit the organization, especially in an Agile and product-driven environment with autonomous teams
- Highly motivated to get things done and pro-active in doing so
- Structured and well organized
- Excited by challenges and trying new ways
- Able to work independently, yet at the same time a prime example of a collaborator
- Capable of prioritizing multiple tasks while looking for ways to improve processes
- Flexible to adapt to changing processes and deadlines
- University degree in Business Administration / Finance
- 4-6 Years of relevant work experience
- Experience in business analysis, procure-to-pay processes and contract management
- Proficiency with SAP and MS Excel is a plus
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.