STORE MANAGER REPORTS TO:
Market, Area or District Manager
Responsible for the overall performance of the store, generating sales performance, recruiting and developing staff, maintaining store appearance, controlling expenses and shortages. May also have a dual responsibility for operations of warehouse associated with the store.
- Generate sales and profit, minimize losses and ensure the store is visually distinctive and impeccably maintained.
- Identify and implement strategies and initiatives to achieve and exceed business goals.
- Oversee and maintain the customer service standards to the highest possible level.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with associates and all support services within the company, act as the liaison for corporate communications (Human Resources, Loss Prevention, Operations, Merchants).
- Represent the Tommy Hilfiger image through personal and professional appearance.
- Take responsibility for productivity and profitability of the store including sales growth, staffing and inventory results.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand and comply with all company policy, procedures and operations.
- Maintain the highest level of security and safety awareness within the store.
- Recognize problems, analyze causes, generate alternatives and solutions.
- Manage all controllable expenses, including the allocation of payroll.
- Attend mall/center management meetings.
- Create solid partnerships with mall, local community, and corporate partners to identify business, opportunities that results in an increase in store traffic and sales.
- Understand and comply with all Receiving / Shipping - Processing HUB, 3rd- party deliveries, and Transfer procedures.
- Maintain an organized stockroom/off-site area.
- Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
- Manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Hire, train, motivate and supervise management and sales staff who have strong presentation and communication skills representative of the Tommy Hilfiger brand image.
- Develop all associates to be knowledgeable in areas of product, merchandising, operations, customer service, sales and growth within the company
- Effectively supervise the sales floor to ensure customer / associate awareness at all times.
- Demonstrate teamwork within store and company and ensure that staff is treated professionally, respectfully and courteously.
- Maintain confidentiality and meet own commitments.
- Lead by example.
MERCHANDISING & VISUAL PRESENTATION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for supervision of all departments and ensuring the department(s) performs to its maximum potential.
- Analyze and react to the needs of the business, identify top sellers, slow sellers and fulfillment of merchandising strategy.
- Have thorough knowledge of stockroom organization / systems.
- Pay attention to details.
- Replenish merchandise on a timely basis.
- Have knowledge of the store merchandise.
- Keep Supervisor informed of all merchandise-related issues.
- Execute markdowns and re-merchandise as needed.
- Maintain organization of merchandise/fixtures/hardware.
- Maintain store cleanliness.
PVH Canada Inc. shall notify its employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for applicants with disabilities and its recruitment process.