House of CB is looking for a Womenswear Designer. If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
We are a premium high-street womenswear brand, that is focused on excellent quality garments, with fits that accentuate the female form. We design and produce all samples in the rapidly expanding East London studio.
We are offering a permanent position for an experienced Womenswear Designer. You will be working closely with the Creative Director and Design team to create the newest collections for the online and global stores. You will have the opportunity to design and and create a huge range of garments including woven separates, jersey, lingerie, outerwear and our signature bandage.
Position Overview: Womenswear Designer
We are looking for a highly creative, detail-oriented, and team-oriented individual with a strong fashion sense, trend awareness, and industry knowledge.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop flat sketches and detailed tech packs.
- CAD up approved sketches in Illustrator.
- Participate in research and identifying seasonal fashion, fabric, technique, trim and merchandise trends.
- Manage fabric development and strike-off/lab dip approvals.
- Attend fittings and responsible for communicating fit notes/ updating sketches when needed. Communicate daily with cross-functional partners, both internal and global Support sample teams and showroom set-up
- 2+ years of related experience with excellent technical knowledge
- Strong with colour, fabric, and garment construction
- Excellent in communication, organization, and time management skills
- Proactive, professional, flexible and able to multi-task
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop and basic Excel.
Please send over your CV and a sample of your portfolio. We cannot accept your application without this.