STINE GOYA is looking for a strategic Wholesale Manager to join our global sales team, looking after the United Kingdom & Ireland. The position is based in our office/showroom at 180 The Strand in London and requires seasonal travel to our HQ in Copenhagen and frequent travel around the UK.
This is an important role looking after one of our strategic regions, which offers an exciting opportunity to join a fun, dynamic, and diverse team where you can make a real impact in a growing business.
Our new Wholesale Manager will have relevant experience working within the UK & Ireland, driving and developing wholesale growth with Online pure players, Department Stores, and independent boutiques. Experience and established relationships with key retailers is imperative.
We are looking for someone who is a sell-through and budget driver, and a strong prospector who has a deep understanding of the product and can build a multi-category commercial offering with our partners.
This position reports to the Global Sales Director.
Your main responsibilities as Wholesale Manager:
- Strengthen and build on existing customer relationships and wholesale partnerships
- Drive growth with new key accounts and independents
- Regularly analyze sell-through reports and lead proactive initiatives (re-orders, collaborations with PR & Marketing, etc.) to ensure healthy account maintenance and increased sales volume
- Maintain a robust & up-to-date client database and consistently research new opportunities for growth with prospects
- Execute aligned with the strategy assigned by the Global Sales Director
- Present collections through impeccable showroom presentations and create a fun, calm, and creative environment
- Regular regional store visits for sales training and spending time with customers
40% of your time should be on the road visiting customers, so a driver's license would be a bonus
For this role, the ideal candidate should possess:
- Significant experience working with luxury / contemporary fashion brands and proven relationships within our industry
- Results-oriented mindset and is driven to achieve ambitious targets and goals
- Self-starter mindset - taking initiative & ownership of role and directives
- High energy and team player spirit that reflect Stine Goya values and demonstrate a strong commitment to our customers and brand
- Strong communication skills with significant customer experience and an enthusiastic selling personality
- Retail background is a bonus.
Stine Goya established Stine Goya A/S in 2006. We are a private and independent label, representing 4 collections/year with RTW, accessories, and footwear.
The collections are developed at our in-house design studio and are initially presented at the showroom located in Copenhagen with support by customer service and our own Retail, Production, Graphic, PR & Marketing, Finance, and of course sales departments.
We have a unique position in the fashion industry worldwide, but we still see even more potential to leave our footprint Our strategy is to work even more systematically with partners/agents to secure future growth and relevant exposure.