Job Role: Customer Insights Analyst Reporting to: Senior CRM & Insights Manager
Location: Head Office, White City Place, West London
Contract type: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Workplace Type: Hybrid
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing modern luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with seven London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business. We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people.
We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
About the Role
ME+EM is looking for a Customer Insights Analyst with experience in customer analytics and campaign analysis to join our marketing team. This is an analytical role in a fast-paced environment, so we’re looking for someone who is inquisitive and meticulous. The successful candidate will report to the Senior CRM and Insights Manager, working closely with the rest of the marketing team as well as the merchandising, finance and operations teams.
Email & Direct Mail Campaign Analysis
- Build and execute a strategy for incrementality testing across all email and direct email marketing campaigns.
- Support the Senior CRM and Insights Manager in working with third party data providers and direct mail partners to optimise email and direct mail marketing campaigns.
- Experiment design and analysis for email and direct mail campaigns.
- Propose optimisations for email automation campaigns based on results of incrementality testing.
- Work with the Data Analyst to connect our email platform Ometria with our data stack.
- Build out email and direct mail campaign dashboards in our data visualisation tool.
- Assist with the improvement of campaign deliverability by analysing email data and implementing changes to enhance quality and uniformity of our data.
Customer Insights and Reporting
- Become a key point of contact in the business for customer behaviour insights and provide reporting on customer behaviour as required by the merchandising, finance and operations teams.
- Build out weekly and monthly customer insights dashboards in our data visualisation tool.
- Develop weekly reports on customer ordering behaviour and product trends across all of the key markets
- Support the Senior CRM & Insights Manager with monthly and quarterly customer insights reporting.
- Including product and category trends, seasonal changes, purchase frequency drivers and returns data analysis.
- Support the build and development of customer value analytics across multiple dimensions including, product type, customer segment and marketing channel.
- Develop a strategy for regular analysis of brand awareness, net promoter score and customer satisfaction.
- Support with the development of customer segmentation, including VIP program development and analysis
- Assist with the completion of ad hoc reporting as requested by the Senior CRM and Insights Manager and Growth Director.
- Relevant experience in an analytical role
- Comfortable working with large data sets, such as transactional and online data
- Quantitative data sets to deliver insights to drive strategy and tactics
- Experience using customer segmentation and personalised customer models for CRM activity
- Interest in the fashion and retail industry
- Able to develop strong, effective relationships with teams across the business and encourage a data informed culture
- Ability to challenge the way we think about and use data to maximise its value and champion the customer
- Analytical with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of using data visualisation tools to report on and visualise findings
- Experience using Snowflake with SQL literacy preferable
- Full time employees receive 33 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays (prorated for part time employees)
- An additional day off to celebrate your birthday!
- Staff Discount – Up to 70% off full price items.
- Refer a Friend Scheme – cash incentive to refer a friend to work at ME+EM
- Annual Eye Care Voucher for a free eye test and money off glasses/prescription via Specsavers
- Sample Sales
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer, and Christmas parties
- Employee Assisted Programme (EAP) with Aviva and Square Health White City Place - free yoga and pilates sessions
- Company Pension Scheme Life Insurance and Income Protection Scheme Friends and Family Discount of 30% off full price items.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme with Currys PC world
- Length of Service Award after 5 years of service
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Paid absence leave
- Real Living Wage Employer
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.