On's Employer Branding team is searching for a creative, digitally savvy Employer Branding Specialist. This is a role for an individual who enjoys looking for new and strategic ways to maximize reach through meaningful digital initiatives that stay in-tune with On's vision and mission. You'll be looking to challenge the norm, and redefine traditional Employer Branding to celebrate On's unique culture and values.
You will work closely with the Head of Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition team to build out creative and targeted marketing campaigns and analysis and push forward On's presence as a cultural leader.
- Work together with the Head of Employer Branding to create marketing plans that utilize smart, out-of-the-box thinking to drive forward the unique needs of various teams at On.
- Manage multiple campaigns at once, employing a deep analysis and adapting as needed.
- Monitor and track analytics, performance and perception on Employer Branding initiatives across channels such as LinkedIn and Glassdoor, working together with community management teams, owning the analysis and synthesis, making recommendations as needed.
- Strategize on channels and marketing tactics to reach EB KPIs and objectives across priority team goals.
- Conduct regular market research on tools and platforms that could support new innovations for the team.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across the business, in brand design, studio management and paid social.
- Track analytics, performance and perception across channels such as LinkedIn and Glassdoor, working together with community management teams
- You are strategic, creative, and interested in constant learning
- You are well-versed in data analytics, and have strong experience setting up, running and reporting on digital campaigns on social platforms
you are creative at heart, a skilled researcher, flexible and adept at launching successful marketing campaigns
- You bring 4-5 years of employer branding experience
- You bring a positive and proactive attitude and are eager to collaborate to grow a budding area of On's marketing team. You thrive as a team player
- Curious by nature, you're interested in exploring new ways for On to show up digitally, meeting hard-to-reach communities and establishing On's employer brand in new territories
- Fluent in English
Meet The Team
This role will sit in the Employer Branding team, within the Global Brand Communications team, and be based in On Labs in Zurich. Global Brand Communications is one of the most exciting teams in the business: a group that is highly talented, fast-thinking and creatively-minded, who, as part of our in-house agency, execute everything from our campaigns and editorial storytelling, to our emails, PDPs and OFF magazine. Our Employer Branding team works cross-functionally engaging closely between Marketing functions, Corporate Communications, and the Talent team.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.