This role is a unique opportunity to craft and bring to life the brand's vision in London - fusing performance and fashion through activations that create energy within the city and drive brand heat. Connecting with run and movement communities you will translate our brand priorities in a way that is culturally relevant to a wider audience and ultimately shape the future of run culture in the city. You will work seamlessly in a matrix structure; feeding into both Regional and local Marketing Teams.
- Collaborate with the Local and Regional Marketing and Sales teams to develop the go-to-market plan and London Key City strategic plan.
- Work cross functionally with our DTC Ecomm and Retail teams, and B2B - -- Wholesale team to build consistent omnichannel brand experience.
- Execute consumer marketing initiatives within the City - aligning with the EMEA and Sub Regional strategy across our product verticals and communities.
- Develop the London brand activation plan inline with the Key City strategy - working closely with the Brand Activation team.
- Bring to life our brand mission through a locally relevant lens - igniting the human spirit through movement - staying true to our brand DNA and running culture.
- Establish authentic brand partnerships and relationships to drive awareness and authentic brand positioning within the city.
- Obsess the consumer - develop deep affinity with the local culture and community, acting as our eyes and ears on the ground to feed insights and trends into the business.
- Manage, analyze, improve, and scale mechanics to drive engagement and business impact within London
- You know the London scene in and out - you are well connected with a holistic consumer understanding of the city.
- You have experience building and executing trend relevant go-to-market strategies in the sports and lifestyle world.
- You bring a mix of brand marketing skills across brand development, brand strategy, brand direction, and brand storytelling.
- Experience building and executing trend relevant, consumer centric go-to-market strategy.
- Close affinity with running and sports communities within the city - knowing who and where they move.
- You are familiar with the lifestyle fashion world, are business development savvy, and combine it with knowledge on what cultural impact fashion has on communities.
- Experience working and developing partnerships - identifying and selecting collaborators to drive the brand.
- Strong communicator and relationship builder - working as part of a cross-functional team.
- Project management expertise to drive campaigns, product drops and activations within the city.
Meet The Team
We're the friend who shows you where to find city adventures, the run crew captain who won't let you slow into the finish, the trail runner who pushes you to the summit to soak up the sunrise. We sometimes sit at desks, but our inner-explorers mean we are constantly seeking fresh ways to connect and engage with communities. If you're bursting with original ideas, with the strategic mindset to back them up and the skills, and drive to see them realized, this is the team for you.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.