At a Glance:
An opportunity to become part of the world's fastest growing sports company has just become available in the Asia Operation. As Technical QA Specialist (Backpack & Accessories), you are responsible for managing the quality at On T1 suppliers in Asia operation. As a key member of the globally integrated sourcing team and cross-functional accessories organization, you will be based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam with frequent travel within the Asia area including Vietnam, China, Indonesia ....
- Build an efficient Quality Management System at suppliers (Backpack & Accessories)
- Manage & monitor factory technical audits, improvement and supplier performance
- Conduct the risk assessment of the total new and carry-over product from development stage to bulk production to identify the improvement solution
- Manage problem-solving for existing and new production-related to technical, quality, process and system during STS and bulk production
- Promote and expand the right first time quality culture throughout the supply chain
- Establish CFA structure and establish ownership of quality at suppliers
- Maintain transparent working relationship with manufacturing partners
- You have a higher education in Textile, Industrial Management or Quality Management
- At least 7-10 year's experience in Backpack & Accessories development or quality management
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing would be a plus
- Strong experience with the functional backpack (Accessories experience is plus)
- Proficiency in English is a must to cooperate among the teams and with the international suppliers
- Willingness to travel within Asia to supplier locations
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, a high sense of responsibility and the ability to manage and drive a project
Meet The Team
We, the Technical & Quality team, are responsible for ensuring the best quality product and highest production efficiency for On. We have to try and meet the needs and demands of sportive consumers.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.