The VP of Internal Communications is an experienced leader who will guide the development, execution and measurement of strategic internal communications programs that align, inspire and engage global associates around the company's vision, strategy and priorities. This key role will guide the development and execution of a multi-faceted, next generation internal communications program that boosts associate understanding and awareness, ensuring we're telling a clear and consistent story across all key associate audiences. Ideal candidate is intellectually curious and entrepreneurial, culturally aware, an authentic and direct communicator, and passionate about the role internal communications plays in bringing the company strategy to life. Reporting to the EVP and Chief Communications Officer, you will work in partnership with our executive, brand, regional and functional teams to shape culture and drive high performance. A successful candidate will play a critical role in helping the company build Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger into the most desirable lifestyle brands in the world and make PVH one of the highest performing brand groups in our sector.Key Responsibilities:
- Build and launch next generation internal communications strategies that connect PVH associates to the company strategy to drive engagement, performance and measurable impact.
- Bring a strong newsroom mindset and editorial strategy to cut through with associates across all channels - from our intranet to global all hands to companywide campaigns and events; Your bias for action will help create a vibrant and reliable news engine inside the company.
- Partner with Chief Communications Officer, Chief People Officer and our cross-functional brand, regional and functional teams to amplify the voice of the associate and ensure we're telling a clear and consistent story across all associate touchpoints.
- Guide the development of high-impact executive and leader communications, including strategy, messaging, talking points, presentations, Q&As and business unit-level communications.
- Lead global efforts around employer brand, culture communications and companywide award and recognition programs to spotlight and celebrate the work of our associates; Celebrate company culture and promote PVH values; Leverage communications to support an inclusive work environment.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization through excellent written and verbal communications skills; Translate complex challenges into simple and clear communications.
- Partner with senior leadership and relevant HR partners to deliver timely and impactful global communications and business unit-specific updates; Lead organizational announcements, cadence, supporting materials and approvals.
- Support HR organization through communications strategies focused on: Employer Value Proposition (EVP), Total Rewards/Benefits, Inclusion and Diversity, Learning and Development, Talent Management, HR transformation, key company initiatives and special projects that impact the associate experience; Meet regularly with HR leadership team and their teams to align on plans, gather feedback, and advise on communications, as needed.
- Distill complex data and insights into easy-to-digest, exec-ready materials and continuously improve based on effectiveness; Measure and report on the effectiveness of communication and scale or refine based on what's working/what's not working.
- Leverage entrepreneurial mindset and data-driven approach to continuously test, iterate and evolve programming to achieve improved results over time.
- Grow and develop a high-performing internal team, helping to advance their professional development and align their capabilities with our strategic priorities.
- Create and lead forums to ensure alignment with regional, brand and functional teams.
- Manage ambiguous and challenging tasks.
- Take initiative and personal accountability to lead oneself, meet deadlines and deliverables.
- Exceptional writing and copy-editing skills, with ability to synthesize complex concepts and translate into simple, clear and effective communications, Impeccable verbal communications and people skills.
- Deep knowledge of employee comms and culture-building strategies; Proven track record delivering effective internal communications programs that translate strategic thinking into action plans and output.
- Bring an innovative approach to internal communications; Strong knowledge of best-in-class internal communications practices and proficiency with next generation communications tools.
- Demonstrate a learning mindset, critical thinking skills and strong problem-solving capabilities; Sees the opportunity and possibility in challenges; Enjoys making the impossible possible.
- Ability to effectively balance high-level strategizing and planning with detail-oriented execution.
- Comfort and confidence working alongside senior executives in fast-paced, high stakes situations; Proven ability to successfully influence, facilitate and partner with leaders and all levels.
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced and changing environment; ability to anticipate future needs.
- Strong leadership skills with proven expertise leading, inspiring and developing a high-performing team, building individual skills and team capabilities.
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and execute; Track record of producing excellent results.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to navigate complex dynamics, anticipate future needs, and make strategic decisions in a changing environment; Proven experience successfully managing and navigating through complex crises.
- Ability to articulate and represent the employee voice.
- Hyper attention to detail; ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of social media and new media channels, and ability to integrate in a high-impact way to engage employees.
- Successful at collaborating across a highly matrixed global environment; Willingness to work across different time zones to ensure strong alignment and seamless execution.
- Ability to work outside of traditional business hours when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field. An advanced degree is preferred.
Pay Range: $250,000 - $300,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH