Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team.What you can expect:
- Responsible for the coordination, steering and timely control of the collection development process in alignment with Design Team
- Styles and forms set-up in PLM
- Attendance and Follow-up of development related meetings, e.g. sketchhandovers, fittings
- Planning of timing and priorities to reach SMS production deadlines
- Coordination of database set-up of special programmes
- Responsible for style BOM set up in PLM and its release for SMS production
- Providing and adapting the BOM to the needs of the vendor, thus coordinating the communication between vendor (INTERNATIONAL) and the internal interfaces
- Accountable for sustainability data maintenance
- 3D visualisation of styles in CLO3D in close collaboration with interfaces (Design, Pattern, Digital Library, Digital Excellence) for presentations and meetings, simulation of styles in onlineshop quality and for the digital showroom
- Consulting: Contact person for production companies as well as suppliers in R&D, relevant consultant for internal interfaces in product development and milestone meetings (e.g. Fittings, CBO Meeting, FVP, etc.)
- Qualified theoretical & practical knowledge of product development and related data maintenance
- Computer skills (SAP/PLM a must, Microsoft, Adobe) and good knowledge in 3D visualization softwares (CLO3D)
- Good knowledge of English
- Analytical and structured
- Able to define solution concepts independently, relevant experience in process flow, independent coordination and correction
- Very good social networking, good intercultural skills #LI-JW2
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Julia Wasselai (JULIA_WASSELAI@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.