Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The HUGO BOSS Global Franchise & Travel Retail ManagementTeam is looking for a Specialist Global Franchise (m/f/d) to join us in our Headquarter in Metzingen. In this role you will help create the future of our physical retail and franchise business. You will be part of transforming our store network into a state of the art omnichannel portfolio serving the needs of both our customers and our group. Help us define the new role of physical touchpoints in today's dynamic retail environment and drive the growth with our global franchise partners. Be ready to support in Franchise projects in close cooperation with the team.What you can expect:
- Support and further development of global communication as well as tools andindependent management of the various communication formats and platforms
- Being the product ownerwith regard to various internal and external communication platforms / formats
- International end user support for the rolled-out tools
- Stakeholdermanagement of the omnichannel interfaces and ensuring the availability of the required documents
- Creation of internal and external communication documents as well as content maintenance
- Processing ad hoc inquiries regarding the formats and tools supported
- Support in the creation of analysis for data-based decision-making
- Successfully completed studies with focus on international retail, business administration or international sales
- First relevant experience in Franchise business is a plus
- Ability to work both stand-alone and in teams with a strategic and inclusive mindset
- Profound analytica skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.