Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Business Analyst to strenghten our Global Planning team as soon as possible.
This position is limited to 12 months.What you can expect:
- Enable an increasing share of an effective, Global and market-driven Retail Buy
- Facilitate Global Retail Buying processes as sparring partner to the Global Buyers e.g. on performance reporting, quantitative analysis, process optimization and business development
- Brand-responsible contact person (BOSS or HUGO) for all questions regarding Go To Market strategy and alignment with all relevant marketing interfaces
- Facilitate cross-functional strategic/tactical and operative alignments with different interfaces depending on your focus areas, e.g. Business Unit / Marketing / Operations / Logistic / In-Season Response / BP&A/Controlling
- Define and execute global standard reporting and provide merchandise performance analysis with an end-to-end focus across the full collection lifecycle
- Identify and realize global business potentials to drive top line growth while considering a balanced inventory situation
- Drive and participate in projects for merchandise optimization across all Regions, Channels, and Business Units
- Successfully completed studies in Business Administration, Fashion/Textile Management or comparable
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Controlling and/or Merchandise Management/Planning in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced analytical skills and understanding of Retail performance figures
- Time management and organizational skills, incl. the ability to prioritize work effectively and multi-tasking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Proficient level user with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
#LI-JP1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.