Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To strengthen our Global Digital Sales Innovation department, we are looking for a motivated Digital Sales Innovation Project Manager (m/f/d) who likes to drive things forward together. You are passionate about EDI related topics? Be part of the team and shape the future of HUGO BOSS together with us!What you can expect:
- Lead and manage global Wholesale projects to ensure the business sponsor requirements in a timely delivery
- Drive innovation by identifying and implementing new ideas and processes that accelerate the achievement of business objectives
- Monitor and report on project progress, including project financials to business sponsors
- Collaborate with business sponsors to develop, validate & challenge business cases
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders, including internal business and with our global subsidiaries
- Act as a strong liaison between IT and the business unit, to ensure an understanding of the business requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience in an international business environment
- Excellent project management skills, including project planning, resource allocation, risk management, and issue management
- Experience with agile project management methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban, is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders on multiple levels
- Dedicated team players with perseverance & resilience that is the driving force of the project team
- Excellent written and spoken in English
#LI-SP1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.