Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a motivated intern or working student
(f/m/d) to join our Store Space Strategy Team at our Metzingen location for six months, starting mid of february 2024
As a Working Student/Intern in Store Space Strategy, you will play a crucial role in supporting our retail operations & performance tracking. You will be responsible for maintaining the POS Masterdata (SQM & Fixture data), particularly during the opening of new stores and renovation processes.What you can expect:
- Collaborate with multiple teams to understand the requirements of new store openings and renovations
- Update and maintain POS Masterdata according to the needs of the business
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the data in the POS system
- Contribute to various projects related to POS systems and assist in their implementation
- Any additional duties as assigned, relating to the core functions of the role
- This position offers an excellent chance to gain insights into the real-world business processes within the retail area, to learn and apply Excel, VBA, Power Query, Power BI (optional, but encouraged) as well as enhancing your technical skills.
- You will work with seasoned professionals who can mentor and guide your career development.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Economics, Supply Chain, or related field
- You have a basic understanding of Excel
- You are eager to learn Excel , VBA , Power Query or Power BI
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, as well as very good english skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to data accuracy
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.