The Stone Operations Analyst will support the creation and implementation of Key Performance Metrics across Industrial Stone Operations. This role will also lead and support high level projects for department growth and evolution across all stone categories, promoting standardization and alignment within processes with heightened focus to maximize process efficiency.Key Accountabilities
Metrics & Analytics
- Lead department implementation of reporting tools to support analytics across departments within and supporting stone operations
- Develop reports to support key performance metrics and aid management in decision making
- Ensure reporting demand is tracked, planned and implemented to meet vast evolution of the business
- Identify trends within data to support project development for department growth
- Monitor aging inventory for Laurelton, 3 rd Party & Tiffany Owned stones. Complete detailed analysis as well as balancing for transactions to ensure timely processing of all transitional inventory.
- Understand the impact of JDE transactions for Diamond Division departments. Utilize reports to analyze, identify trends & opportunities for error reduction and enhancements in workflow.
- Manage end to end process documentation, gathering business requirements across varying departments within Industrial Stone Operations
- Oversee initiatives specific to Industrial Stone Operations which overlap between stone departments, and which directly link to both short- and long-term Leadership goals
- Create improvement plan, document milestones and liaison with key department leads for implementation.
- Create value stream map specific to stone flow within the grading labs. Identify non-value add vs. value-add activities. Document potential opportunities and propose to cross-functional teams for buy-in and project evolution.
- Ensure understanding of compliance requirements for ERICA, CODC, and Audit Requirements.
- Develop and maintain training material to educate staff on compliance requirements and process
- Identify opportunities for increased controls to reduce risk. Create and document such proposed controls for Leadership approval.
- Liaison between IT and Stone Operations to support the development, business requirements and delivery of JDE projects.
- Support the project oversight of Blue Book and HJ stones within the grading pipeline, challenging the status quo to achieve process optimization.
- Oversee cycle count process, reporting and execution across both internal departments and Virtual Vendors.
Health, Safety and Corporate Policy Adherence
- Work safely at all times by consistently following safe work procedures for your role, as well as all safety procedures required at your worksite. Demonstrate leadership by leading safety process checks & improvement projects in coordination with continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years' experience in supply chain, project management, analytics, or related field
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with multiple levels of management within and outside immediate department
- Must be creative, analytical and demonstrate problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills and advanced experience using MS Office
- Experience using Power BI, DAS Reporting, JDE, Alteryx or other comparable reporting tools in supply chain environment
- MS Office skills particularly using Excel, Power Point, Visio, and Word
- MBA graduate or current student
- Prior experience leading initiatives which require use of change management skills
- Experience working in an environment that practices Six Sigma & Lean Concepts
- Six Sigma/ Lean Green belt certification
The hiring range for this position ranges from $74,035.00- $100,165.00. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.