The L'Occitane Group designs, produces and markets cosmetic and well-being products, rich in natural and organic ingredients with traceable origins. The Group was built around strong values of entrepreneurship, teamwork, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are ever more respectful of people and their environment. The Group includes six brands: L'Occitane en Provence, Melvita, Erborian, L'OCCITANE in Brazil, Elemis and LimeLife. Present in 90 countries, our products are distributed in more than 3,000 points of sale around the world.
About the role
Working as a Junior Performance Marketer you will have a passion for digital consumer marketing, will be creative and have strong analytical skills. You will assist in driving platform growth (traffic, conversion) across channels and support all performance-based campaigns including SEM, SEO, retargeting, display, paid social media and other emerging marketing levers.
What you will be doing
- Support business growth through performance advertising (user acquisition, boosting basket size, reorder rate..etc) across multiple channels and make suggestions for conversion improvement projects to maximize revenue and minimize costs
- Assist in monitoring campaign performance by channel (Direct, Free Search, Paid Search, Social Media, Associates, Other) and device (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Learn and experiment with tracking (tagging) and reporting systems for campaigns/platform performance (attribution, measurement, analytics) and establishing KPIs
- Test and optimise landing pages. Create traffic-driving (high relevancy) ads (managing both copy-writing and visuals) and execute continuous improvement initiatives
- Conduct analytics on multiple sets of data to identify opportunities and draft strategic proposals to improve performance (for example: customer journey review) and swiftly execute approved suggestions
- Support in building eco-system, work with 3rd parties and harness the power of these relationships to facilitate both traffic and conversion growth
- Escalate any issues with external digital marketing agencies
- Adapt and optimize creatives and conversion points
- Analyse and report on results using Google Analytics and other internal platforms
What you will need to succeed
- 1-2 years experience in performance marketing/ paid media across multiple channels
- Previous luxury beauty/fashion e-commerce knowledge
- Omnichannel understanding
- Google Analytics and reporting capability
L'OCCITANE is an equal-opportunity employer. This means that when we make decisions about our employees' careers, our primary considerations are their ability to perform their jobs and grow in their roles. One of the ways we cultivate change is to create a more diverse and inclusive workplace and organizational culture. As part of this, we are committed to creating an environment free of discrimination and harassment, where everyone feels respected and valued. We recruit people with a positive mindset who share our fundamental values - entrepreneurship, team spirit, exemplarity and authenticity - and our commitment to sustainable development.
Department E-COMMERCE Role Performance Marketing Executive