The world's fastest growing sports company is seeking a Product Planner to join the supply chain team. With your business partnering experience and your analytical skills, your mission will be focusing on managing purchase orders, planning & logistics in production with our manufacturing partners for the next-level of On's products, and contributing to a lead-time reduction program. Based in Ho Chi Minh City with frequent travel within Asia (if allowed), this is a highly cross-functional role that will need to partner with, coordinate and influence multiple departments and teams across the region.
- Manage purchase orders with our manufacturing partners to ensure on time order confirmation and on time deliveries.
+ Manage order confirmation on-time
+ Manage orders completed & inspected before/on First Confirmed Ready Date
+ Manage on-time launch
+ Collaborate with all functional teams to solve all issues to avoid pending order confirmation or delaying orders
+ Ensure the data updated on system is accurate & up to date
- Manage capacity booking and planning, key processes (sole and other key processes planning) anticipate potential production bottle-necks.
+ Approve the facilities preparation for at least 6 months period of capacity
+ Approve the line plan & target output based on on-hand orders
+ Update the available capacity twice per month for PO placement
+ Tracking the actual production & alert the risk for immediate actions
+ Tracking the buy-ready & ramp-up plan of new projects to manage the capacity fulfillment
+ Anticipate all (potential) risks & work on solutions, such as production delay or pull forwards
- Manage container loading and booking with our manufacturing partners.
- Manage our manufacturing partners to co-ordinate the market's packaging and labelling instructions.
- Manage price referencing to ensure correct pricing in the system.
- Manage component stocks with accuracy for CPP (material buy in advance) program.
- Work with our project team to implement our future short lead time program
- Focus on driving GTM tasks, including but not limited to working cross functionally with other teams to monitor on-time buy-ready and schedule the launch on-time.
- At least 5 years of experience in footwear production planning.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese. Communicative Mandarin is a plus.
- Highly attentive to detail, function and quality. Good Excel and analytical skills
- Able to travel on a regular basis between On's manufacturing partners in the South of Vietnam
- An entrepreneurial and open mindset, an eagerness for differentiation and a natural push for excellence
- Able to balance creativity with organization and discipline in a fast-paced environment
Meet The Team
We partner with multiple departments and manufacturing partners to manage the sourcing, forecasting and planning, production, shipping, and distribution of On products. If you have excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills, come join us!
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.