HR Services Advisor - Spanish speaking ¦ Central ¦ Permanent Full timeSomething Extraordinary Every Day™
As our HR Services Advisor - Spanish speaking
you will be responsible for supporting the business across a wide range of HR activities including learning and development, succession planning, employee benefits, pensions, payroll schemes, recruitment, onboarding, talent management and communications to employees. The HR Services Advisory Team is part of the Central HR Services Team and supports a population of approximately 1200 employees and 100 Consultants across Europe.This HR Services Advisor - Spanish speaking role is offered on a full time, permanent basis. This role is hybrid and you will be required to work onsite at Bicester Village 1 day per week.What you will be doing
What makes you special
- Manage critical administrative tasks within the end-to-end recruitment process
- Manage critical administrative tasks within the end-to-end pan-European on-boarding process, including equipment set-up, people systems maintenance, liaising with new joiners and line managers, payroll and benefits set up
- Take full ownership and responsibility of pan-European People administrative and transactional services including:
- Monthly payroll input, benefits & pensions administration, involving third-party suppliers and government bodies
- Provide ad-hoc Learning & Development administration
- End-to-end systems and data maintenance administration
- Complex employee relations administration
- Compensation management administration
- People experience and recognition administration
- Prepare and issue all relevant correspondence to employees (e.g. contracts, change of role, promotions, references, mortgage letters, employee relations matters etc.)
- Manage critical administrative tasks within the end-to-end leavers process
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
There's no one quite like us
- 2+ years general People Services / HR, Payroll, Benefits administration experience is desirable
- Fluent in Spanish both verbal and written at proficiency level is required
- Keen interest in working in the People / HR, Payroll, Benefits fields is critical
- Knowledge of European employment law is an advantage
- Confidently places the employee/line manager/colleague in the centre of everything
- Computer literate and high proficiency in Microsoft Office; some basic knowledge of People / HR systems is an advantage (Service Now, SuccessFactors, ADP)
- Demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world.
Our Mission is to make the lives of others better including our brands, our guests, our people and our communities.
Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day.
Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. In return for your hard work and commitment to our values, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you through our Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
Come and live your story with us
- Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle benefits include life assurance, income protection, pension, leisure travel insurance, an electric car scheme, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages, a referral bonus and season ticket loans.
- Physical - Our Physical health benefits include private medical cover, virtual doctor support, dental insurance, health screening, a cycle-to-work scheme, eye care and flu vaccinations.
- Mental - Our Mental health benefits include access to professionals as well as support from trained mental health 'first aiders' from across the business, an employee assistance programme and free access to Headspace and Thrive, two of the most well respected mental well-being apps.
- Social - Our social programme is designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include yoga classes, summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
At The Bicester Collection, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. We believe in fostering an open culture, which supports our people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged.