Travel Coordinator ¦ Central ¦ Contract Full time This is a fixed-term contract for 16 months. Something Extraordinary Every Day™
As our Travel Coordinator
you will be responsible for managing the travel desk as part of the Central team and ensure that the day-to-day travel needs of all Value Retail employees and associate companies are met. This Travel Coordinator role is offered on a full time, contract basis for 16 months. This role is hybrid and you will be required to work onsite at Bicester Village 1-2 days per week. What you will be doing
What makes you special
- Ensure high standards of service to internal guests at all levels of the organisation.
- Efficiently supporting Value Retail travel user queries and support on SAP Concur, Conferma, Evolvi Rail.
- Ensure all emails responded to in a professional and polite manner.
- Help travellers in relation to flight information, times, and schedules.
- Daily flight checks to ascertain any delays and cancellations.
- Keep varied calendars with scheduled conference dates, and busy hotel periods.
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
There's no one quite like us
- Prior experience in the travel industry - TMC, airline, hotel and/or events.
- Good understanding of airlines and airfares.
- Experience with supplier negotiation.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Customer service skills - 'Unreasonable Hospitality.'
- Computer skills.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Eye for detail.
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world.
Our Mission is to make the lives of others better including our brands, our guests, our people and our communities.
Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day.
Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. In return for your hard work and commitment to our values, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you through our Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
Come and live your story with us
- Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle benefits include life assurance, income protection, pension, leisure travel insurance, an electric car scheme, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages, a referral bonus and season ticket loans.
- Physical - Our Physical health benefits include private medical cover, virtual doctor support, dental insurance, health screening, a cycle-to-work scheme, eye care and flu vaccinations.
- Mental - Our Mental health benefits include access to professionals as well as support from trained mental health 'first aiders' from across the business, an employee assistance programme and free access to Headspace and Thrive, two of the most well respected mental well-being apps.
- Social - Our social programme is designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include yoga classes, summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
At The Bicester Collection, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. We believe in fostering an open culture, which supports our people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged.