an American luxury lifestyle brand, founded in 2004. Anchored in the casual elegance of American sportswear, Tory's design philosophy is defined by effortless silhouettes, innovative materials, eclectic juxtapositions of color, and the tension of past and present. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty.
Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, expressed through Tory's collections and reflected in the company culture as well as the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. Established in 2009, the Foundation provides women entrepreneurs in the United States with capital, education and community.You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are passionate about building keeping systems and people secure. You have a broad set of security skills and are able to apply them to secure new and existing environments. Enjoy working with a team and sharing your knowledge to solve security issues. You have an attention to detail and follow-up on all issues. You're also resourceful and collaborative with the ability to find the root cause of an issue and identify the best solution. Experience with cloud, firewalls, application security, email, identity, authentication vulnerability management for home grown and SaaS implementations. A sense of humor is a plus! A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You and your team will respond to alerts from our security systems. Work with our MSSP to improve our logging and identification of security issues. You will look to improve how your team uses automation to be more efficient and gather data on security effectiveness. Build processes and procedures to formalize the security program. Manage and help your team members grow and expand their security knowledge. Keep abreast with emerging technologies, evaluate new security solutions to meet the security needs of the company. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the information security areas such as Governance, Network and Perimeter Security, EDR/MDR, Identity and Access Management, Email Security, SIEM, IDS/IPS, Cloud Security
- Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls, SentinelOne, Proofpoint, Akamai, iBoss, Microsoft\Azure AD, Office 365, DLP, GCP, VPN, Windows, MAC and Linux
- Knowledge of key legal and regulatory compliance, e.g. GDPR, PCI
- Knowledge of common frameworks and standards such as NIST, CIS, ISO, OWASP
- Develop documentation and procedures for all security processes
- Experience with leading incident response activities, directing resources, collecting artifacts, documenting findings, leading table top exercises
- Ability to collect security data from multiple data sources and present it on a monthly basis.
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Knowledge of email security concepts like SPF, DKIM, DMARC and the ability to evaluate email headers
- Experience with Security Awareness training and Phishing Simulations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or equivalent industry experience a plus
- Industry certifications from vendors: ISA, SANS, CompTIA or ISC2 is a plus
- Strong background in cybersecurity, including knowledge of common threats and vulnerabilities.
- Experience leading a security team.
Our Technology team has a clear mission: use technology to enable the business to operate efficiently while driving growth and profitability. We envision, we strategize, we engineer, we design, we build, we test, we support, and we serve. Our tools and systems impact every customer and every member of our team every day and our role is to make each engagement seamless and rewarding. As we build our in-house engineering teams, we are focused on further modernizing our platforms, leveraging our data analytics capabilities, and creating a transformational customer experience. Come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 155,000.00 USD - 170,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .