Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
"This role will be based in Bangalore, India" The Engineer, reports to the Manager, Infrastructure Delivery and will form part of a global technology authority. We're looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a highly respected organisation to work as part of a team to assure and deliver server technologies for a range of projects and BAU operations. The successful candidate will lead complex solution delivery for IT projects, working with in-house development teams and/or third parties to design, develop and implement infrastructure solutions. They lead on their own group of technologies and support in delivering the strategic roadmap for their technology area.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Ensures the team delivers consistent, high-quality practices and standards
* Ensures proactive and reactive management of operational incidents, problems and changes
* Acts as point of authority for fault management, technical direction and/or strategy
* Monitors and interprets team and system performance, identifying and implementing improvement
* The successful candidate will interface with Business Team(s) to capture, understand and define their technical requirements, then design and execute appropriate solutions to meet those requirements.
* Effective delivery into projects with tight deadlines, embedding yourself within the project team to ensure successful delivery
* A successful candidate must have strong process, project management and communication skills.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Infrastructure Engineer - Wintel & Citrix
* Experience in Citrix 7.X environment and Windows System Administration
* Must have an extensive working experience with Citrix Provisioning Services 7.x (PVS or MCS) in a XenApp environment.
* Strong knowledge on Citrix Product suites such as Citrix XenApp server, Xen Desktop; secure gateway, Studio, Director, Storefront etc..
* Good troubleshooting skills in an enterprise wide Citrix Farm and Sites.
* Profiling Ex: UPM or WEM experience
* Installing, configuring and maintaining Windows2012, 2016 and 2019 Servers
* User Account administration, File and Printer administration
* Patch administration and deployment, Fine-tune the system for optimal performance
* Troubleshooting Clusters and related issue
* Troubleshooting Hardware and Operating system related issue
* Experience with OS, Installation, Upgrades and Patching
* Experience using Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, IIS 5.0/6.0,FTP, Group Policy.
* Should have Knowledge on ESXi, ESX and virtual environment and Capacity planning on Virtual environment.
* Provide BAU L1/L2 support in rotational/fixed shift model and good communication skills.
* Provide on call support on weekends and doing root cause analysis of given issue.
* Independently resolve tickets within agreed SLA of ticket volume and time
* To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies
* Knowledge on Azure Fundamentals and Azure Virtual desktop will be an added advantage.