Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The People and Office Administration Manager will oversee the full spectrum of HR functions and office administration, providing consultation and effective administration on people strategies and programs to support the business goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Provide people expertise in regulatory aspects of employment including hiring, termination, performance management, employee relation, and total rewards, etc.
* Partner with Global and Regional Talent and Total Rewards to execute the global people policies and programs, monitor the process, formulate, and customize as and when required to meet the country needs.
* Enable effective organization design. Support the talent aspects of organization structure changes, partner with the business leaders on talent management, including workforce planning, budgeting, staffing, hi-potential employee development, succession planning, etc.
* Build sustainable talent. Understand local competitive positioning on compensation and benefits by leverage of market data and document. Identify training needs and work with regional Talent team proactively on training program to drive training opportunities to enhance employees' capabilities and competencies.
* Cultivate diversity and inclusive work environment culture. Promote Ralph Lauren Success Drivers; foster DE&I awareness, lead and organize employee engagement programs.
* Strengthen cross-functional communication and team work to support all People aspects seamlessly.
* Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of legal requirements related to people management, reduce legal risk and to ensure regulatory compliance.
* Work with APAC Total Rewards team and payroll vendor to process monthly payroll and tax filing. Ensure the employee compensation & benefit data are updated timely and accurate in the system.
* Manage employee relationship, including employee recreational activities, community service, labor contract, probation review and employee disciplinary action or other employee related issues.
* Participate in People teams project implementation, including but not limited to HR systems enhancement.
* Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor. Office Administration
* Carry out daily office administration services, including building facilities and office maintenance, office renovation etc. Ensure a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental health, and security standards.
* Provide administrative support to the business, including but not limited to visitors' visa application, meeting arrangement and travel arrangement.
* Liaise with IT on arranging the IT equipment to employees, having inventory control.
* Maintain the office petty cash and records, work with FP&A periodically on the office budget forecasting.
* Partner with legal to keep up to date company documents i.e. Company license, ERC, IRC, DCCI certificate etc.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Degree holder or above. Minimum 8 years of relevant experiences with at least 5 years at supervisory level in HR Field.
* Good command of spoken and written English.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and problem-solving capability.
* Solid knowledge in labor legislation and local employment practices and regulations.
* Good understanding and practice in all HR functions.
* Self-motivated, independent, positive, and professional.
* Proficiency in Microsoft office application software.