HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 17,000 employees worldwide. As diverse as we are at HUGO BOSS, we all share a common goal: to inspire people through our work. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to contribute your ideas and your creativity - because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and discover how you can shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
Business Development Specialist
HUGO BOSS Textile Ind. Ltd. | Izmir | Turkey | Full-time
To be part of our challenging, passionate world we are looking for a "Business Development Specialist" to be charged in our HUGO BOSS Izmir factory.What you can expect:
- Leading & coordinating corporate strategic projects and programs,
- Developing project management methodology, procedures, standards,
- Carrying out holistic flow management and FOCUS based project needs analysis and management,
- Managing and reporting the Value Added Analysis, Holistic Value Analysis and Loss Analysis processes,
- Evaluating the current state of business processes and determining the requirements,
- Preparing value stream process maps, project plans, work flow charts and all other relevant documents,
- Monitoring and reporting process improvement and development projects,
- Carrying out studies to increase efficiency and reduce costs,
- Supervising the compliance of business operations with the procedures and standards of the institution,
- Identifying and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) related to processes,
- Making risk assessments,
- Coordinating between departments and managing projects,
- Making root analyzes and realizing corrective action plans when necessary,
- Creating analysis and activity reports and presenting them to senior management.
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering and Textile Engineering,
- Minimum 5 years of experience,
- PMP Certificate and 6 Sigma(green belt) is a plus,
- Experience in successfully supporting organization wide change efforts (with Project manegement and business development),
- Experience in defining and executing projects,
- Business analytics skills with understanding of KPIs and associated numbers,
- Clear and effective communication skills both verbal and written,
- Fluent in English, both written and spoke,
- Co-operations and people management skills.
- #BeYourOwnBoss and we are going to support your individual leadership development with HUGO BOSS NewBie Program,
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- We care about balance in every moment of life and to support this, we offer social facilities such as a fitness center, basketball, volleyball, football, tennis sports fields and a hairdresser for men/women at Hugo Boss Izmir.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. You can have your lunches in our à la carte restaurant, sip your Starbucks coffee during your break, and place your boutique cake orders from our patisserie for your special days.
- We also know the value of our health. In addition to Private Health Insurance, you can also benefit from our comprehensive health services offered by our workplace doctors, physiotherapists, nutritionists, psychologists and nurses.
Fashion is a form of self-expression. With our products, we want to inspire individuality and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. HUGO BOSS is a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, citizenship, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation.