The Retail Operations Manager provides strategic operational and sales support for the Latam Markets. This position will lead and coordinate the communication and in market implementation of global and regional directives. The role will ensure consistency and compliance in retail, events and stores in market. The role will be responsible for creating strong partnerships with store management teams and functional groups to create regional alignment, standardization of store operational processes and procedures resulting in improved efficiencies, effective sales support and a luxury client experience. This position will oversee the operations for Miami and Caribbean Markets, which includes four stores in Miami (Aventura, Bal Harbour, Coral Gables, Miami Design District) as well as our stores in Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Aruba and future new markets to come. The Retail Operations Manager will also work in close synergy with the Operations teams of Mexico and Brazil markets as part of the regional coordination. Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with regional management on addressing operational questions or concerns on policy/procedures, including assisting with sales transactions and processing issues to ensure a luxury client experience.
- Align market with Global and regional policies and procedures, advocate for operational support as needed and streamline operational tasks.
- Identify opportunities, where feasible, to align each store with Global and regional policies and procedures.
- Conduct store visits on a regular basis to evaluate and monitor standards, assist as needed with special projects and implementations, as well as perform audits and training.
- Escalate IT issues as necessary and follow-up with regional support to resolve in timely manner.
- Partner with facilities team to prioritize requests and implement best practices.
- Ensure standardization of current and new processes to achieve consistency across stores.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements to maximize resources in store and achieve alignment with Company strategies. Provide feedback and suggestions through established procedures.
- Execute, instruct, and communicate to all market stores on special projects, procedural changes, and new systems implementations.
- Ensure FOH store presentation consistently meets established standards of our luxury brand.
- Check that all stores are clean, organized, and free of clutter and the BOH is efficiently managed to support all selling opportunities.
- Partner with regional and operations corporate support groups to establish best practices.
- Oversee and monitor operational procedures to ensure market compliance (i.e. inventory accuracy, cycle counts, audit reports, POS processing, merchandise transfers, repair processing and maintenance, borrowed merchandise, missing assets, Retail Controls Checklist, CODC, etc.)
- Assess gaps in operational knowledge of store teams to identify training needs and develop solutions in partnership zone operations team.
- Coordinate training efforts and confirm execution for compliance, procedural changes, and new systems implementations.
- Share feedback related training and instructional resources and practices to develop consistency within and across markets.
- College Degree
- 5+ Years of Retail Experience, Luxury preferred
- Strong Operational Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Inventory Management Background
- Multiple Retail Locations oversight
- Ability to speak, write and understand English & Spanish, Multi-lingual candidates strongly preferred
- Willingness to travel as needed