We are looking for a Supply Planner to join our growing team in Zurich. The role will suit a self-motivated professional with strong business acumen and a proven track record of independently managing large amounts of qualitative and quantitative information into data-driven actions. You will work as part of a team that manages On's sourcing and production supplier base, pilots the entire process from tactical buying, production and inventory management to ensure that the right products are in the right markets at the right time. Collaborate with global cross-functional teams such as Demand Planning, Production Planning and Logistics to build an agile supply plan and pro-actively drive continuous improvement through the entire planning process.
- Own a product category or portfolio within our Footwear or Apparel & Accessories range ; closely monitor, analyse and mobilise inventory, strive for the balance between strong ratio of on-time order fulfilment, speedy inventory turnover and limited end-of-life stock
- Identify and resolve capacity short-falls or production delays by either collaborating with downstream teams or adjusting the future sourcing strategy
- Implement a digital / data driven approach to continuously improve the Operations KPIs
- Provide valuable data-driven insights to shape the strategic roadmap and perform ad-hoc analysis supporting decision making in the daily business
- Support cross-functional projects around planning, product launch, and Operations improvements
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in Supply Chain management roles, including: production planning, inventory management, operations, procurement
- Experienced with advanced planning system tools or any other digital solutions for planning, production and inventory management
- Strong analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills; you are able to analyse large amounts of data, draw conclusions and make informed decisions
- Proficiency in Excel is a must
- Fluent English speaker
Meet The Team
As a global Supply Chain team, we work closely to convert innovative product designs into commercialised products and deliver exceptional quality to our customers. We are focused, data-driven but also action-oriented! We build and follow processes, but we also continuously challenge the status quo and "industry standards". We work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and balance our current supply and demand, and support our business' global growth.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.