Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As a HR Student Assistant you will workaspart of the HUGO BOSS Nordic HR department primarily focusing on support to the Senior HR Manager and the HR team with the overall HR operations for retail.What you can expect:
- Handling of HR forms and employment documents
- Follow up on probationary period review
- Collect, monitor, maintain and follow up on data related to weekly HR report
- Assist the HR Manager and HR Team with the HR Retail mailbox
- Follow up on employment contracts and all other HR related paperwork in Retail
- Reporting and monitoring of relevant HR KPIs e.g. sickness, absence
- Ensure that the HR filing system is maintained and updated
- General administrative support in the HR department
- Updating templates
- Assist the HR Manager and the HR team keeping the department updated and compliant according to local employment law and collective agreements in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Latvia and Estonia
- Supporting retail recruitment processes
- Any other ad hoc duties
• Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Knowledge of employment legislation within the Nordic countries
• Basic understanding and knowledge of Nordic HR processes and/or lawsYour benefits:
• Fun working environment with a strong team mentality
• Flexibility and opportunity to work from home within the HUGO BOSS "Threedom of Work"work model
• Employee discounts and other benefits
• As a fashion company, we value good taste: this also applies to food. Therefore, we have agreat lunch buffet in the office every day
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <