Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As a Junior Sales Executive you will be able to sell any of the HUGO BOSS
collections and ensure that the sales budgets are achieved. You will understand the distribution strategy for the respective collection and follow up on actions, provide excellent customer service, and maintain the relationship with our existing customers. You will also be able to locate new prospects and business opportunities and help drive our stock business by understanding sales performance metrics and provide excellent administrative support to ensure sales targets are met. Your key role will be to help develop and grow the Never Out of Stock (NOS) business with Nordic and Baltic Wholesale partners. This will involve liaising with Wholesale clients, placing orders and promoting sales opportunities.What you can expect:
- Supporting NOS team with processing stock orders to achieve Wholesale OB targets.
- Confidently and proactively dealing with wholesale partners queries in an efficient and professional manner.
- Proactively driving stock sales on a weekly basis with in-season orders for independents.
- Utilise the stock program software package to ensure customers are offered alternatives. when their preferred option is not available.
- Supporting and helping to co-ordinate E-Sales administration.
- Analysing and compiling weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison with other departments.
- Resolving debit note enquiries related to stock orders.
- Build strong relationships with clients ensuring long term partnerships.
- Supporting the sales department with other tasks as and when requested.
- Sell any of HUGO BOSS' seasonal collection, which will be 4 times per year
- Regular visits to customers in all Nordic & Baltic countries to sell and promote any of the HUGO BOSS collections, ensure merchandising standards are in line with global strategy and stock holding is in line with sales performance
- Work closely with the respective brand management/design team to:
- Understand direction, fabric composition and pricing to build customer brand knowledge and awareness
- Discuss issues affecting product performance
- Constantly communicate market trends, sales performance, design feedback and needs of the market
- Compile seasonal sales and product information reports to aid future development of the collection within the Nordic market
- Collate weekly and seasonal sales information from key accounts to effectively analyse business and respond accordingly
- Maintain merchandising standards in the showroom and be responsible for stock inventory
- Work closely with sales administration to ensure highest possible customer service and follow through on orders/deliveries
- Understanding of independent business, department stores and franchises
- Monitoring of customers' presence online and ensure that the Online Guidelines are followed and up-to-date
- Regular contact with customers to ensure;
- Merchandising standards are in line with HUGO BOSS standards
- Stock holding is in line with sales performance
- Assist with sample sale
- Assist with sales planning and sales forecast
• Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.Your benefits:
• Fun working environment with a strong team mentality
• Flexibility and opportunity to work from home within the HUGO BOSS "Threedom of Work"work model
• Employee discounts and other benefits
• As a fashion company, we value good taste: this also applies to food. Therefore, we have agreat lunch buffet in the office every day
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <