A-Cold-Wall* are seeking Senior RTW Designer to join their Milan team
The successful candidate will be expected to work across all RTW product categories from concept and design research to product handover to the development team. This will require strong creative and organisational skills as well as the passion and drive to create innovative, market leading products.
This role will report to the Head of Design.
· Explore and develop seaonal research for colour, silhouette and technique following the creative brief set by the Head of Design
· Develop initial designs through hand sketch and CAD for all product categories
· Work alongside the graphics team to design garment and visual application in tandem
· Create detailed & accurate 2D cad illustrations to progress designs through the full development & manufacturing process
· On design confirmation set up style tech packs including technical sketches with design and construction details highlighted
· Create colourway proposals for each style, updatgin to tech packs once confirmed
· Maintain design boards and product overviews through the design process
· Building and maintaining strong relationships across the internal creative teams
· Supporting on special projects, made in house, capsules and collaborations as required
· Manage day to day workflow of the junior designer
· 4+ years relevant design experience
· An excellent knowledge of garment construction methods, finishing, wash, dye and printing techniques essential
· Experience working with factories in Italy, Portugal and FE
· Positive attitude and enthusiasm for fashion and creative industries
· Team player who takes initiative and can handle fast paced environment
· Ability to work under pressure and to handle multiple projects.
· Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
· Bi-lingual (English, Italian, French, Mandarin, Portuguese) is a bonus
· A relevant design qualification to BA (Hons) standard or equivalent
· Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
We proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity organisation. We welcome and encourage applications from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.