This position is business-focused, overseeing the daily management of each site to ensure performance aligns with our global standards. As a key player in our expansion plans, you will collaborate closely with project managers to facilitate a smooth transition from the project phase to the ongoing operational management of each location.
While a solid understanding of IT is beneficial, the primary emphasis is on the business management of each site. Utilizing external resources and partners, you will contribute to the creation of a seamless service model.
The IT Site Operations Manager will be tasked with designing and implementing the IT service model to consistently deliver day-to-day workplace and retail IT operational performance. This involves managing site-specific documentation, planning scheduled system maintenance, overseeing ongoing contracts, generating site health reports, conducting round table meetings for site feedback, and serving as the escalation point of contact.
Some international travel is required for onsite reporting and team collaboration.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of core IT infrastructure, and site operations, and a dedication to providing excellent customer service.
- Oversee site management of core IT infrastructure
- Manage service model for site maintenance
- Vendor management
- Setup monitoring of IT infrastructure performance
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures
- Plan IT internal and external audits
- Plan scheduled preventative maintenance
- Create reports on site health and performance (KPI's)
- Create and manage site specific documentation
- Control and manage site change requests
- Asset Management
- Operational cost reporting
- 5 years of experience in IT site management
- Proficient grasp of principles governing IT service management.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Experience with ticket management
- Knowledge of network infrastructure is a plus
- Knowledge of AV is a plus
- Experience with audits and compliance is a plus
Meet The Team
Our Workplace and Retail IT team plays a pivotal role in driving business growth. We strategically plan, design, deliver, and manage the core IT infrastructure for both new and existing Retail Stores and Workplaces. The team ensures seamless connectivity, AV solutions, printer services, and desktop monitor functionality. Importantly, our IT infrastructure goes beyond technology, connecting physical locations with each other and the wider world.
In this role, you'll become an integral part of our small yet dynamic team, focusing on the opening of new locations and ensuring operational excellence in those already established.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.