Milan, Italy - Hybrid
We are looking for a Digital Commerce Merchandising Coordinator to focus on Moncler's strategy on the Digital commerce to join our Digital Merchandising team at the Global Headquarters in Milan, Italy.
The Digital Commerce Merchandising Coordinator will join our Digital Commerce Merchandising Team, reporting to the Digital Merchandising Manager.
We are looking for a candidate with a previous experience gained within the online business department/ Digital Commerce channel, focusing on the merchandising scope, within luxury, fashion contexts or digital environments.
The Digital Commerce Merchandising Coordinator will be responsible for driving and executing the best go to market strategy for the assigned lines. He will guarantee the store maintenance and performance in order to ensure the best product presentation and consumer journey.
The person will be responsible for the day-to day activities related to the catalogue and online store maintenance in order to optimize sales performances and achieve main Company's targets. We are seeking a self-starter with proven ability to take initiative. Being engaged in cultivating meaningful relationships with teammates and other internal stakeholders, through communication and collaboration, is paramount.
Interest and attention to products trends and best practices are fundamental assets. Utilizing an inclusive mindset is key as is the ability to work simultaneously on projects while managing various deadlines independently.
• Develop a great understanding of the assigned lines in order to ensure the best trading strategy and execution;
• Conduct weekly, monthly and ad-hoc product analysis of the assigned lines in order to indentify opportunities and to maximize sales and margin;
• Manage the product selection for dedicated launches and marketing moments;
• Work with analytics and tracking tools to ensure product optimization and to enhance the quality and accuracy of online merchandising, product presentation and navigation;
• Contribute to the definition and the execution of the digital commercial and editorial calendar, making sure all materials are delivered on time and dedicated products available online with the appropriate sorting;
• Oversee and coordinate the day-to-day management of activities related to the assigned lines updates: product delivery, publication and sorting;
• Work closely with CRM team to ensure correct product selection and linking for each communication;
• Liaise with Buying team to ensure the digital product strategy is aligned with the investments;
• Monitor online competitors and perform analysis;
• Be the point of contact for regional teams for all the merchandising plans and roll-outs.
- Someone who has a solid passion, knowledge and understanding of Digital Merchandising;
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Commerce Cloud platform (SFCC), PIM platforms, Salesforce, Contentsquare and a deep knowledge of website usability/optimization;
- The Knowledge of APAC platforms and marketplaces would be a plus (Tmall, JD, Wechat etc.);
- Office Package user (Excel/Powerpoint);
- Someone who has an academic background in Economics or related field and 5+ years of previous relevant Ecommerce experience;
- Someone who has excellent communication skills, acute attention to detail and collaborative skills;
- Fluent in English;
We Would appreciate a Person That Is:
- A determined, agile, self-starter with a positive, engaging and creative approach to work and surroundings;
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in entrepreneurial environments;
- Previous experience working in a middle-to-large sized company and collaborating with different teams is nice to have;
- Data-driven and analytical, comfortable with a KPI focused approach;
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."