On behalf of Zimmermann , we are hiring for a Store Manager to lead the first new flagship store in Dubai!
Zimmermann is one of Australia's leading and most respected fashion designer brands. Zimmermann's ready-to-wear and swim and resort collections are sold through Zimmermann boutiques and high-end retailers both in Australia and internationally. We maintain stand-alone retail stores throughout Australia, Europe, UK, USA and China and a successful online business.
What you'll be doing:
Your responsibilities will include driving and maximising sales and striving to provide excellence in client service, inspiring and motivating the team, day-to-day stock management and operations, CRM, visual presentation and creating an elevated and memorable brand experience.
Broad Areas of responsibilities will include:
- To successfully lead and develop a high performing team that achieves individual and team sales results, builds strong team morale and a positive workplace attitude.
- To consistently lead by example and role model for all team members.
- To execute Zimmermann "Shopping Experience" training program
- To ensure client satisfaction is achieved by all team members.
- To consistently achieve sales and other brand required KPIs.
- To analyze the store sales and take necessary action to maximize sales opportunities.
- To build solid client relations and generate a returning Client base.
- To ensure that all team members are acquiring and growing the Zimmermann client database through engaging and maintaining professional client relationships ensuring full compliance with local legislation.
- To prepare, manage and execute the Visual Merchandising launches alongside the Assistant Manager
- To ensure that a consistent high standard of Visual Presentation is achieved and reflective of the brand directive.
What you'll need to succeed
- The applicant must have previous management experience in fashion (essential), amazing client service skills, a proven ability to inspire, engage and develop team members to exceed KPI results, impeccable attention to detail and exceptional communication skills.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION Role Store Manager