Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Retail Operations Intern
Start in January 2024
You will work in HUGO BOSS Turkey Retail Operations department and be a privileged point of contact for our head office and stores.
What you can expect:
- Support the preperation and delivery of weekly reports to the retail team,
- Take responsibility for creating presentations for the retail team and internal communications, (Retail newsletter, management team presentations, store presentations, etc.)
- Provide daily support to our stores, Area Manager and Retail Management,
- Participate in the management and coordination of retail projects (operational tools, in-store trainings, etc.)
- Be responsible for the implementation and development of operational procedures,
- Provide assistance in operational projects conducted at the hub level,
- Support the customer service mail and phone communication channel,
- Assist in the monthly reporting of store consumption channels
- Engaged in a Bachelor program in the field of Business Administration, Marketing, Textile or Retail
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Pro-active, positive, open-minded, analytical, attention to detail and interest in fashion
- Good command of Excel and Powerpoint
If the above mentioned internship has aroused your interest and you would like to be part of our team, please send your cv with internship information like; start- and end date, available working days etc.) We would like to get to know you!
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.