This role, essential to the Calvin Klein brand, encompasses the creation of trims, material innovations, techniques, novelty, and newness through branded logo expressions across all product categories, regions, and licensed partnerships.
- Designing seasonal on-product branding systems, incorporating material innovation to infuse vitality into trims, zippers, hardware, etc.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to execute on-trend trims and branding concepts reflective of the brand's identity and seasonal newness.
- Spearheaded continuous improvement and innovation in trims and branding processes for efficient and effective development and production.
- Engaging external partners, suppliers, and vendors to source high-quality, sustainable trims aligning with brand.
• Minimum 8+ years of Concept and Design experience.
• Previous experience in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and global brand environment.
• Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
• Elevated fashion aesthetics.
• Track record of working with global brands.
Pay Range: $100.00 - $112.50
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH