We are in search of an experienced Senior Director of North America Entertainment & Influencer Marketing based in New York. This individual will lead our North America Talent Management teams and report directly into the VP, Entertainment & Influencer Marketing. They will have the unique opportunity to lead the direction of EIM with our top tier celebrity talent, from relationship building to concept development to strategic budget planning.
This individual is the ultimate left brain, right brain contributor who brings an entrepreneurial mindset to a corporate setting. For them, relationships are everything and they have a network of talent (and talented people) who believe in and trust them. They understand that this is a service business and go out of their way to be thoughtful and benevolent.
In their work, this person obsesses the details and knows that the little things are the big things. They are confident navigating any conversation, any room and any negotiation towards maintaining the integrity of the brand, the collaborative nature of the team, and the trust of our talent and partners. This individual is excited about the opportunity to contribute to shaping the culture and future of their team and bringing a fresh twist to a globally recognized brand.
Our Entertainment and Influencer (EIM) Marketing Talent Management group is focused on owning, developing and cultivating authentic relationships with our top talent. This person plays a critical role on our team as the direct connection bridging the talent with the brand. The ideal candidate sees their role not as a series of tasks, but as a series of authentic relationships they are responsible for nurturing. These partnerships will strengthen the brand position globally and increase consumer affinity.
They are obsessed with culture, service-oriented, curious, and self-motivated. They are excited about joining a lean team where they have the opportunity to make direct impact and shape the future of the team and brand.Responsibilities:
- Implementing a global EIM strategy offense
- Finalizing deals with talent for the first half of 2024
- Collaborating on merch priorities to supercharge the product seeding offense for Spring/Summer 2024 based on where we need to deliver desirability, interest and commercial performance
- Driving impact through talent storytelling at TOMMY EXPERIENCES such as music festivals, talent trips, PR moments, etc.
- Building a collaborative system to bridge NA and Global teams
- Supporting VP, Global EIM on vision setting and concept development for 2024 and beyond
- Leading the creation of a budget dashboard for NA and Global EIM
- Growing the TOMMY FAMILY around the world
- Concepting and pitching pinnacle TOMMY EXPERIENCES
- Identify & foster talent partnerships that fuel brand relevance
- Overseeing talent-driven collaboration products
- Championing the EIM lens at key global brand moments (fashion weeks, sports and culture moments, etc)
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a high-performing team, fostering a culture of collaboration, creativity, and excellence
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Bachelor level eductation in Marketing, Business, Talent Management or other related fields (or comparable years of indepth work experience in Talent Mangement, Influencer Marketing or Entertainment)
- Experienced working with talent and talent management
- Experience leading from concept to strategy to execution
- Leadership and development experience (this role would oversee a team of ~10 teammates)
- Confident writing contracts and negotiating dealpoints
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Able to work well in a team setting and can collaborate effectively up and down the organization and cross functionally
- Our team is built on art and science. You understand a budget and have strong overall analytical capabilities
- Organized and have experience managing multiple, time-sensitive projects
- Strong computer skills - Keynote, G Suite
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious and goal-oriented
- Energetic about the brand - and its past, present and future - and are excited about the opportunity to shape it
- Passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for culture (and what's next in it)
- Highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity and are solutions oriented
- You seek the best (not necessarily the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Collaborative and excel both in how you work and what you deliver
Pay Range: $180,000 - $215,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH