The Project Manager, Events is responsible for organizing multiple projects in the fields of exhibitions & special projects. This individual must be creative and with a project management attitude, detailed oriented and have the ability to develop design concepts within the Tiffany and Company standards and manage the overall scheduling and budget of the projects.
This ideal candidate will be equipped with strong project management skills, attention to detail, interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage multiple vendors, projects, tasks and navigate budgets, negotiations, and technical complexities of each special event projects. Key Accountabilities: Project Management
- Work cross functionally to conceptualize the most innovative and best in class events that can be tailored for press and client facing events.
- Partner on the conceptualizing and project management of strategic events linked to retail objectives to support Tiffany's business goals.
- Support events such as Brand exhibitions, product launches including high jewelry, boutique opening concepts, VIC client and press experience programs.
- Work cross functionally to develop and manage project plans, ensuring the project team is clear on deliverables, timelines and roles and responsibilities.
- Develop and manage the overall event processes and proactively develop various components (including event concept, decor, entertainment, social activations, etc.) involving key stakeholders.
- Provide support to Director and VP, with necessary management skills for both day-to-day project responsibilities, agency and client and freelance team management.
- Working knowledge of budgets and negotiations while strengthening proficiency in logistics, functioning and formatting.
- Innovative thinker. Continual research and updating on current and relevant area of design, technology, industry standards, creative vendors/talent, music, pop culture, etc.
- Work collaboratively with leadership to source and secure project resources within budget.
- Foster and maintain relationships within the events industry and appropriate event vendors.
- Manage production companies, agencies, and vendors to ensure they are meeting the specific design direction and guidelines that are in line with Tiffanys strategy, brand, image & budget.
- Uphold and promote Tiffany brand ideals with vendors and freelancers within industry.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years of experience on events & exhibitions in luxury, fashion & jewelry retail, branding and design industries
- Strong believer in teamwork and multidisciplinary approach, able to create excellent interpersonal relations
- Passion for building brands and challenging status quo, with a cultural awareness that advises key concepts and emerging trends
- Outstanding creative skills with a forward-thinking and innovative approach
- Creative strategy and Project development experience, including operational plans and compelling presentations
- Strong drive for outstanding and magnificent execution and attention to details
- Proactive attitude and comfortable navigating through uncertainty while continuing to set challenging objectives and goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of competitive luxury landscape
The hiring range for this position ranges from $107,100 - $151,200. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. Management is also eligible for bonus.