As part of the regional Store Planning & Construction Team and reporting to the VP of Store Planning EMEA, you will work closely with the Project Managers and Corporate departments in Europe to manage all the financial aspects associated with construction projects.
The Cost Controller must be able to think strategically while also being hands-on in overseeing the day-to-day execution of the agreed upon strategy. They will be open and approachable and will work with the central team and the local teams as well as with both Store Planning and Finance teams in a transparent, united and mutually supportive manner. Key Accountabilities:
- You will work closely with the Project Managers, and Finance Teams to manage all the financial aspects associated with construction projects.
- You will report to the VP of Store Planning and Construction EMEA.
- Regularly conduct budget analysis and provide accurate reporting based on the evolution of the stores design, from the estimate to schematic design, design development, construction drawings and close out costs.
- Identify cost variances from the approved budgets and alert the risk.
- Manage cost control aspects for construction and provide KPIs analysis reports for the Region.
- Support Project Managers with reporting estimation for capital expenditure requisitions and liaise with Finance.
- Work closely with Finance Teams, provide regular updates on Cash flows estimates and follow up with the Accounting Teams the payments of the suppliers.
- Lead and coordinate with the coordinator of the department the Tenant Allowance/Department Store reconciliation report and process.
- Monitor travel budget of team member
Additional Information :
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or construction management
- Strong knowledge of construction project life cycles and costs
- Experience in construction projects (min 3 years)
- Advanced knowledge of Office package (Excel and Power Point)
- Basic knowledge of Esker, Unifier, DocuSign, and SharePoint
- Intermediate knowledge of AutoCAD
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Location : Paris 6
- Start Date : As soon as possible
- Type of Contract : Permanent Contract