Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organization's growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you'll be doing
Our National Graduate Program aims to attract, nurture and develop passionate Nationals talents. This program offers our excellent industry expertise, proficient functional knowledge and outstanding business insights, promoting a rich and rewarding career in Luxury Retail.
As a National Graduate going through the program, we will make sure to provide you and build with you the fundamental professional traits that you will need to
succeed in your career. During the program you will be provided with a learning journey that is tailored to your specific field while also adapting to it the Groups behavioral competencies that will help enrich your career. We will also provide you with mentors who will help guide you and support your personal and professional development.
- Duration: 18 months Program
- Location: Jeddah & Riyadh
- Streams: Marketing & Communications, Commercial, Buying, Digital, Data Analytics, Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, IT, Strategy & Innovation, Design, Visual Merchandising, Supply Chain and more
- You will be in a creative and dynamic work environment that respects its people
- You will be mentored by leaders who will support your development
What you'll need to succeed
- You are a Saudi National Graduate
- You hold a Bachelor's degree
- You have a good English language communication skills both written and spoken.
- You have a desire to be part of a challenging and dynamic environment
- You have a passion for Luxury Retail
- You have a curios mindset
- You are eager to continue learning and growing
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
Department FINANCE Role Financial Graduate Program